We look forward to seeing you on Saturday, October 26th!
Please read the details below carefully so that we can have a smooth set-up and breakdown and keep everyone safe.
• Set-up begins at 7:30am.
If you come earlier, you will have to wait since we won't be ready for you!
• Enter the street closure area from Sanchez Street only.
No other entrance will be available.
• Booth spaces and numbers will be marked on the street; the list will be posted on this page the week of 10/21.
• Locate your booth space, pull over to make space for others, and unload your gear into your own space. You are responsible for bringing your own tent/table/chairs etc.
• Each vendor will be provided with a parking pass. There will be parking available at James Lick Middle School, located on 25th Street near Castro. Exit the street closure via Vicksburg Street (north side) ONLY. Please park after unloading and then return to set up your space so that others will have space to drive in and unload.
• All vendors must arrive by 9am. The Sanchez Street entrance will be closed at 9; if you arrive later you will have to walk your gear in to your booth area.
• The Harvest Festival begins at 10am. Please be set up by 9:45.
• Breakdown begins at 5pm when the Harvest Festival ends.
• Vehicle entry for loading will be at Sanchez Street; vehicle exit via north side of Vicksburg ONLY.
• The James Lick Middle School parking lot closes promptly at 6pm.
Any vehicles that are there after 6pm will be locked in.
For vendors offering food tastings:
Any SFDPH permits would be an additional fee.
The fee info and all other details are posted here:
The Harvest Festival will complete the sponsor organizer application and vendors would complete the food concessionaire application.